- TEXT-TO-SPEECH: the pen reads your exam questions aloud so you can understand them easily without assistance, boosting independence and confidence
- MULTIPLE LANGUAGES: includes English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese, along with British English, American English, Irish English, Scottish English, Indian English, Spanish, Latin American Spanish accents
- FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE: we offer schools a free 30-day trial, so you can try before you buy. Simply complete this form and we’ll get a pack sent out to you
- LONG-LIFE BATTERY: the rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours runtime from a single charge, making it perfect for a busy exam day
- HEADPHONES INCLUDED: simply plug the headphones into the 3.5mm jack and listen to the text aloud without disruption during exams
- SET OF 10 AVAILABLE: buy a class set of ten pens so as many students as possible can perform in exams confidently
Expanded Features of the ExamReader
Our exam ExamReader isn’t just a great investment in a student’s future, it’s also a valuable costing saving tool for schools. By switching from human readers to digital readers, you’ll be saving money that can be used elsewhere. To find out more about how much your school could save by switching over to the ExamReader Click here
This pen includes a standard micro-USB connector for charging the ExamReader’s battery, which provides up to 8 hours runtime from a single charge. There is also a 3.5mm connector, allowing you to plug in the included headphones or your favourite headphones, so you can hear exam questions without disruption.Compact & Lightweight
Featuring a portable and lightweight design, the ExamReader can be easily stored away in your bag or backpack.Exam Board Guidance
The ExamReader has been given official exam board guidance from a number of examining bodies around the world, meaning no special access arrangements are required. For those in the UK, we have approval by The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ)* and Cambridge Assessment.
To find out whether your exam board has approval to use the ExamReader, please consult your awarding body for guidance.
- Scan languages: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
- Screen OLED 256 x 64
- CPU: 600MHz
- USB: Micro USB
- Earphone: 3.5mm
- Battery 600mAh
- Scan Font Size Range: 6.5-22pt
- Menu Languages: English/Spanish/French/Italian/German/Norwegian/Portuguese/ Russian/Swedish/Dutch/Danish
- Certifications: CE/RoHS/FCC
- Product Dimensions: 135*33*19mm/5.3*1.3*0.7 inches; Weight: 50g/1.7oz
- Carry Case
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual
Products are warranted against defects for 1 year from date of purchase.Support
Following your purchase, you have access to numerous resources to help ensure you get the most out of the ExamReader
. You can visit our website for more information. *JCQ Statement:
“The arrangement ‘Read Aloud’ would also include the use of an examination reading pen. A permitted examination reading pen will not have an in-built dictionary or thesaurus, or a data storage facility.
An approved application for a computer reader would also allow the use of an examination reading pen.”